Dragon® Medical Practice Edition 2 is the Software Doctors Want
With the government-mandated switch to EHR/EMR, doctors everywhere, and of every specialty and sub-specialty, are looking for fast, easy ways to make the switch to speech-recognition software. Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 is the leading speech-recognition solution available today. It provides doctors with the tools they need to produce high-quality, fully HIPAA-compliant patient documentation in a fraction of the time spent using other speech-recognition software.
Why Should Doctors Use Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2?
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 is the industry leader in speech-recognition software and it offers a wider and more comprehensive range of benefits than any other speech-recognition software available today. After just one demonstration, doctors have found that Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 meets all of their needs and exceeds their expectations, thanks to the ability of the software to seamlessly integrate with existing EHR/EMR’s, among other things. Implementing this software into their practices allows doctors spend more time with patients and less time in front of the computer. Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 can offer doctors the following benefits and more:
- 99% accuracy right out of the box, including regional accent support and a library of over 90 medical specialty and sub-specialty vocabularies
- Instantaneous document creation, including patient records, billing information, and treatment plans, that help to reduce or completely eliminate transcription costs
- Built-in and customizable macros for the words and phrases doctors say the most, further cutting down on time spent on documentation
- Seamless integration with existing EHR/EMR’s
- Seamless integration with nearly all dictation hardware and iPhone and Android devices so dictation can happen anywhere, anytime
- Faster reimbursement rates thanks to accurate documentation